Thursday, July 10, 2008

She wants one

Madison says she wants one and really needs it. Found here Keep dreaming little one, it wouldn't even fit in our backyard nor our budget! But it does look fun I can see how fun that would be for a five year old!!

7 comments:

pam said...

My kids have been wanting one of those things too for a while too.

Libby said...

Ashlee and Mikayla want one too. But they are not cheap. We can make a lot of trips to the Waterslides for what one of those cost.

Lewis said...

If I had small children I would get one. It would be such a joy to see them play in the water with all their friends. Price-less

Anonymous said...

you go girl

Anonymous said...

I can see it now - our grandson would be in heaven

Rolyndia said...

This looks like a lot of fun. Can't get the link to work though.

heidi said...

oh, this does look really fun