We have been doing various crafts and cooking adventures lately.
The first was the little beads you fuse together with the iron. The kids loved it. I think we sat there for 2 hours making different designs.
Next we mad sugar cookies, really a crazy I had 6 kids at the table kneading and making shapes. I opted to keep an eye on the younger ones and copy what cookies they made and then made the switch before the oven, lets just say hands in mouths, dough falling on the floor and then they would pick it up. They never knew and were so excited to make creations.
Next we made spaghetti pictures. cook a box of spaghetti, just until a little soft not too much. Get some construction paper, and then create pictures it is that easy. The spaghetti sticks because of the starch. The kids had fun. And it is cheap!! Garrett well he just piled it on but was so excited for his mound-o-spaghetti
No comments:
Post a Comment