Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Maybe yours does too

Our Wal-Mart has started the back to school sales......

Crayola 24 pack crayons .22 cents
Elmers Glue .22 cents
Glue sticks too .22 cents
Crayola Markers .88 cents
Crayola Colored Pencils .88 cents

We like it when it is this price. We go through enough glue,crayons,and markers to supply the school so it is always nice to stock up.

Check it out your area might be the same price.

And keep an eye out at staples. last week the folders with pockets and brads were 1 cent!

4 comments:

pam said...

My kids have been begging to go school shopping, its always fun to have new stuff.

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing the good shopping tips! I LOVE a good deal!

Rolyndia said...

I will have to go check out Wal*Mart. School starts next month and I have not got anything for them.

Rolyndia said...

We went this morning and stocked up. We go through stuff like this like crazy, the kids are always wanting to make something. So thanks again.