I know it has been a long time since I have been blogging on here. I am a slacker and there is no other excuse. The weather here has been unseasonably warm. Take for example today we had a high of 88 and as I sit here at 11:45pm it is still in the 70's. We thought fall was coming but summer decided to stick around a little longer.
Some of the fun things we have been doing......
Chalk! Chalk! Chalk! and more Chalk! Madison is really into this again. We have weeks were we go without and then all she wants to do is draw with chalk.


Another interesting thing Madison has started doing is getting herself dressed in the morning usually not a problem(she has been doing this for months) but lately she will come barreling down the stairs all dressed and shout, "Look different colors!" And sure enough she is sporting two completely different colors....YIKES!
Garrett, well he is such a little rascal. He is into absolutely everything. He can open the fridge all by himself now. He can open his bedroom door. He loves to take showers instead of baths now. He is learning to fight back and stand up for himself against his usually overpowering big sister, she better watch out! He is usually so happy all the time but I did sneak a picture of the whine, "I am upset you did that, face." The second picture was when a play flew overhead, and looking at the picture I realized how dirty he really gets everyday. Thank goodness for warm clean water!





2 comments:
so if summer is still around... does that mean no fall colors when I get on the 14th.. Kids are such sweet surprises in our lives...and such a joy even with the mixed-up colors and dirty faces!
You take amazing pictures! Sydney's doing the same things with clothes lately, too. As long as we aren't going anywhere, I don't stop her. Anyway, enjoyed your post. Glad you're back.
Post a Comment