Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Something New

I am so excited! After much research and hard earned money, I GOT A NEW CAMERA! It is a early Christmas and Birthday present but I don't care. It is wonderful and I love the camera. I am still learning but I have been taking tons of pictures. The idea is to get really good and no the camera really well. Thanks to the willing subjects especially the kids. The 2 post prior to this one are some samples of my learning. NOTE - Remember I am still learning!
So if anyone has tips that would be great. I am still working on getting photos inside to looks great, with the cold weather coming, HOPEFULLY. I am going to take Garrett's 18 month pictures here soon.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Lucky you, I'm of no help in the camera department.....I have to get my kids to help me :}

Janae said...

I love the pictures you've taken. The coloring and lighting is beautiful.

Keri said...

Nice camera. You seem to be really talented with photograhy, so congrats!

heidi said...

yay for nice camera's hope you love it