Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Scrapbooking again

Garrett's Birth
Garrett's Birth,
originally uploaded by ddwalling.
Finally able to sit down and start on Garrett's scrapbook. I know it is pathetic but at least it is started now. Just click on the small picture and you will see a few more layouts.

5 comments:

Keri said...

Your pages are really cute. I still haven't done Sydney's birth, let alone Jenna's. I do have grand plans to get it done, but we'll see...

Libby said...

Looks good. I wish I could get motivated to get the girls scrapbooks done. I feel like a bad mom. I have all the stuff organized and all, but haven't had a chance to sit down and actually do it.

Anonymous said...

great photo pages... love the saying " a sweet little boy sent to touch our world with joy".. You are so filled with neat ideas..

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to tell you for some time that I like the saying at the top of your page...

heidi said...

very sweet, i really need to get some scrapbooking done myself