Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Suprise in the Mail



How cute is this! We signed up for the Target book club for kids, they send out book suggestions for Madison and Garrett's age groups. It is FREE! Anyway a few weeks after signing up for the book club we received this book bag in the mail, inside the book bag were stickers, bookmarks, and a book. Madison loves this book bag!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet...how do you sign up for the book club for kids

Keri said...

Yeah, I've heard of it, but haven't done it. I can imagine getting that in the mail would make any kids' day!

Kory Jane said...

WOW, I guess I need to go to Target.com and get the details. That was so cute. I loved the leaf pictures as well. How come we never see pictures of you? Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

fun way to keep reading going in the home... great idea!