


The past few weeks we have had so many leaves! They are still falling from the trees. We have raked a few times, and it is Madison and Garrett's favorite thing to do is go out there and rake and then throw them in the air or jump in them. Madison even made leaf angel. There are many more pictures of Madison and that is because Garrett won't sit still worth anything, he was having too much fun with the leaves! We still have plenty of leaves twirling around when the wind blows but we love it! Sometimes when you open the front door a few leaves come fluttering in!
4 comments:
Super fun pictures. It makes me wish I had big trees like that for a week or two...and then I'd want the leaves to disappear. Okay, maybe not. I do love working in the yard, and I can see that kids love it, too.
My kids love to play in the leaves too, not too sure about the racking part. Hey maybe the wind will blow and send them all over to your neighbors (smile)
Remember doing the same thing when I was little- maybe thats why I Love Fall. Cute pictures
leaves are falling off already... that seem short lived... fun photos!
Post a Comment