Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We were just beginning...

So I had unpacked the shorts and the short sleeve shirts, the flip flops, and the sandals put them all in their spots and have been enjoying the 70-80 degree weather for about 2 weeks when suddenly we wake up this morning and no lie.....we barely hit 34 degrees......with a 20-30 mph wind chill. Yesterday 80 today 34! Tonight theya re saying around 25 degrees, our poor flowers that have come up so beautifully. Something is wrong with this picture. Madison came down in shorts and a t-shirt and I had to send her back to her room to get something warmer on! The news says we should be cold the rest of the weekend......YUCK! I was being spoiled and loving
the warm weather.

UPDATE!!!!!!
We woke up this morning with SNOW!!!!!! That is right the white cold stuff! I can't believe it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happen to spring? Garret is a cutie, just remember the fun has just begun. Loved the b-day cake, did you make it? I will have to hire you to do my kids cakes.

Anonymous said...

What happen to spring? Garret is a cutie, just remember the fun has just begun. Loved the b-day cake, did you make it? I will have to hire you to do my kids cakes.

Anonymous said...

yuck I agree ... sorry about snow... but that's april for you...