Monday, April 23, 2007

First Watermelon!



Garrett had his first taste of watermelon on Sunday! I believe it is safe to assume he loved it! He probably would have continued to eat the whole bowl but we had to intervene.


The pictures don't do it justice. He would shove the whole piece in his mouth and hold it in with one hand and the juice would run down his chin and his arm and would drip off his elbow! He would eat a piece and than reach for the bowl for more....he also took a real liking to potato salad. I must say it is nice to actually have a child that will eat something!

A little bit of information
National Watermelon Day is August 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

carlee like likes most everything too I definitely think it's nice too

pam said...

always fun to watch them eat something new for the first time.