

So Garrett got his first haircut by his dad this morning. Okay so i was not happy about the first cut way shorter than I wanted it too be...... I wanted him to have that little cute boy cut, not the I look like I'm going into the military at age 1! But I guess free is free. Next time I think I will be in charge of the clippers.....the poor boy just needed a little trim! But we did find a good place to keep him still...a towel in the bathroom sink and let the water run he loved it and did really well. It is a good thing little boys hair grows pretty quickly!
2 comments:
Diantha,
I must say I agree with your opinion of the haircut...next time leave some hair. Isn't it cold, there? He is going to have a cold head now.
oh my goodness look at all that hair
Post a Comment