Monday, April 09, 2007

Dressed up for church





I love Easter, you get a new dress every year and you get to wear it for the first time to church that Sunday and the whole day is uplifting . This year we had a really hard time finding a cute little outfit for Garrett so he ended up with a polo shirt. Madison was easy and she loves being dressed up and having her picture taken. I wanted to get a really good picture outside of the kids but the weather is not cooperating it is cold and it was snowing so we settled for the stairs. Garrett was on one Sunday and was laughing it up in every picture he was that way in church but that is another post. I will post a few pictures of him!

2 comments:

heidi said...

i agree... new dresses are fun to get for easter. they both look very cute

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the email of your adress and phone number... glad you had a fun easter! love Madison's dress and such a joy to see Garrett's thrilled expressive laugh