Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Wonderful Morning



Once again we woke up to a lot of snow....and I mean a lot! I went outside to investigate and I stepped on the sidewalk and my foot sunk in...the snow is well above my ankle! It is beautiful but makes driving horrible, a good thing I don't have to go anywhere. And we have been up for two hours and it continues to snow and snow and snow and snow.
I watched the news this morning and there is going to be a wind chill advisory starting this afternoon til Friday night with a lovely windchill of -20 to -30 (and YES those are NEGATIVE NUMBERS)! I am predicting the future but I know we won't be going anywhere tomorrow either, hopefully we will get out and play this morning before the chilly temps come in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kent called this morning and was lamenting about the snow and cold also. Said his car was covered! All I can say is....California is for me!

Anonymous said...

I bet we get "colder temp" then you tonight HAAHAHa... bad today here too "COLD"! But got some snow out of it well if you call 1 inch!

Rolyndia said...

Rod talked to his dad today and his dad said with the windchill factor is was -35 degrees there today. SO glad we are not there right now. Sorry, hope it warms up soon.

Rolyndia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

All I can say is BURRRRRRRR