Monday, January 22, 2007

Another Day



So I know I post a lot of pictures of Madison dressed up bu that is what we do a lot of the time...an awful lot of the time! Madison's cousin Caitlyn sent her the outfit she wore last year at her ballet recital, it is a big hit, Madison puts it on and then instructs Garrett and myself to sit on the couch while she performs various dances complete with lyrics. They are very cute and one of these days I will get it on video (she always stops when I turn it on). I just couldn't resist taking another couple of pictures a fun little girl! I guess that is what little girls do they entertain and are constantly be dressing up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way cute... I remember playing dress-up a LOT too and it's a wonderful time...one of the best time to have with your daughter!

Rolyndia said...

Paeton says she LOVES Madison's outfit. Madison looks like she is loving it also.