
Garrett received this little outfit as a Christmas gift and he wore it for the first time on Sunday and when I looked at him I couldn't help but think how fast he has grown up. From his rocky beginnings to a strong, healthy and I may be bias but HANDSOME LITTLE BOY! The coming days, weeks, months and years will be filled with memories of all the things I know he is going to do and attempt to do and all the times he will make up laugh because right now he is a lot of fun to be around, always brightening any cold and gloomy day!
ON A SIDE NOTE - This last week wasn't all the happy for him we went through 4 very trying days and nights. Garrett got his bottom teeth 5 months ago and nothing since well this week he decided to mix things up and all four of his front top teeth came him. He was not happy, and nothing worked....but now all have broken the skin and life has returned to the happy normal state, although strange to see four teeth on the top of his mouth.....TOTAL TEETH COUNT = 6
2 comments:
Now talk about a happy boy he is indeed and what a handsome dude...
He looks so GROWN UP!!!! I can't believe how much he has changed just in a couple of weeks. What a Happy little guy!!
Post a Comment