Madison came out of her room yesterday, ready to go to the beach. She was serious! In a swimsuit from last year that fits but she has grown to tall and it is starting to pull......darn we will have to get a new one.....sun glasses and pink little sandals. I think she is beginning to dread the "wonderful" winter days we are having! She was so cute in her sunglasses, after taking some pictures she put on her little robe and walked around in her swimsuit for awhile, taking time to pretend she really was at the beach and build a sand castle out of toys!
On a note though.....I went to Target and couldn't believe they already have swimsuits out. It is January!!!!!
This morning we woke up and what do you know we looked outside and it is snowing again!


1 comment:
Looking at Madison she making me cold... but WOW to think of swimming during the winter... I guess it's a good way to use ones imagination...think warm - think warm!!!
Post a Comment