Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Moon Sand





Last night for family night after a short little lesson we got to experiment with "moon sand" This stuff is really neat.....doesn't dry out and sticks together like playdoh but is sand! Madison loves it and Dave and I really got into it too. I would recommend for any family. Kept Madison busy for a awhile and the first thing this morning she asked if she could play with her sand. It made for a good activity to take our minds off the fact that it is so cold and we can't go outside (We have been well into the negative numbers for almost a week now!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see a new post.. missed them! such fun stuff they have out these days for kids or should I say for the (Adults)

Rolyndia said...

Looks like it was a hit for everyone. We thought about buying some for the kids, but we were a little afraid to try. Now that you have tried it and you like, we just might have to.

heidi said...

oh, that looks like a lot of fun