Before getting sick on the 12th
Being Sick Is NO Fun 12/20!!!!So it has been awhile since I have posted anything on our website, so tonight I have decided to show you what has been going on in our house..... we have had one sick little boy. Garrett started coming down with something on the 14th and we thought it was a little cold. Spoke too soon, the poor little started throwing up (both ends!) and wouldn't eat or keep anything down. On top of that we got some kind of infection in his eye which we thought was pink eye but it was just some infection, that was the easy part to get rid of. So here we are a week later and we still haven't recovered. He isn't eating really well (won't even eat solid food) and he has been laying around and wow the whine that has come with it. Everyone who has been around him knows that Garrett is all smiles and is always on the go......no for the past week we have a hard time even getting a smile out. Things are a little better than when this first started we don't have to feed the poor guy with a syringe every 10-15 minutes and only a few tablespoons at a time, that was frustrating and time consuming. We aren't throwing up anymore but we still have issues with the other end, which is the hardest to get out of clothes......even if you wash right after it happens.
I feel like I have done a million loads of laundry and Madison has been a little neglected because we had to watch Garrett so he wouldn't throw up all over the place and he just wants to be held. I will probably regret this but for now no one else has caught it and we are a week into the contamination, so tomorrow is my cleaning day, to really clean.
Garrett I think is over the major part and I think now he is just trying to get his poor little body to recover and get his strength back for now he is still laying on the floor or in my arms and doesn't really care what is going on around him. I hope he gets better and our happy little boy is back before Christmas!
3 comments:
So sorry to know the little guy has been soooo sick.. so close to Christmas... been wondering why no new posting knew it had to be something like that... don't get sick okay! Merry Christmas
Hope he is feeling better by Christmas and that no one else get's it, that would not be fun.
Poor Garett. Hope he is feeling better soon. Hope the rest of you stay healthy too. All I can say is bleach, bleach, bleach. Wash what can be washed and Lysol the rest. Hopefully he is back to his happy self soon. Hang in there. I've been there before.
Post a Comment