It is very rare to get a picture where Garrett will let Madison hold him he is just way to busy for that kind of picture. On the other hand if he is in the picture by himself he will pose for you and let you capture that moment.
And Madison well she has the picture taking process down! I love this picture I think it really captures her personality.
As for our past few days, I haven't posted because we really haven't done much of anything. It is too cold to go outside and enjoy the snow we have on the ground. Our high yesterday I believe was 20 degrees the overnight low closer to 0 degrees.
Last night we did venture out and we and say a nativity display, it has over 700 different nativity sets on display. It was really neat to see all the different styles and from the different countries. They were beautiful to look at and it was a nice family outing after being inside for a few days now.



No comments:
Post a Comment