Today Madison's friend Sydney is with us again for the day. So we made little Santa's. The girls seemed to have a lot of fun although this activity they needed more help than I would have thought. The felt was really hard for them to cut out with safety kid scissors. The part they loved the most was the glitter and the wiggly eyes.
So Garrett got the run of the house. I found him in his room in the basket that had books in it, he decided he wanted to get in instead and read some books. He was awfully cute and very proud of himself and his accomplishment.





3 comments:
I use to make things like that with my kids too... keep it up they do remember times like that forever! And they will share it with others (kids) to and that's make you a cool Mommy!Love Aunt Kristeen
those are cute little santa's
Hey you'll just have to give Garret a Box for Christmas and I think he will be happy! Cute Santa Madison.
Post a Comment