


When all was lost and it looked like we would look out of windows on Christmas Morning and see nothing but grass, well Friday it snowed and snowed and snowed some more! Madison and her friend Sydney went out to enjoy it after the 20 minutes it takes to get all the gear on they play outside, they play for what feels like 10 minutes! It was enjoyable, they wanted to make a snow man but the snow was so fluffy and soft it wouldn't stick together, they opted for a little sledding instead. Madison wouldn't get on it with out Sydney, I tried and she screamed and screamed and screamed. She said it was too scary the sad thing was I was walking and pulling the sled, but she has always been one who is scared of EVERYTHING! Garrett had to stay inside I am sure he would have enjoyed the snow but the little guy has to get better first!
I especially love to look outside and see the untouched snow I think it is the most beautiful.

2 comments:
Brr.... hey we got some snow too and the kids are really enjoying themself. Lot's of excitment at our house!
Merry Christmas... Hey you got more snow then we have...
Post a Comment