Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gingerbread Houses





Last night for Family Night we made a gingerbread house. It was a lot of fun and Madison had a blast putting on the candies, although many of the candies made their way to her little mouth instead. Madison has already inspected her house this morning, I guess making sure it is still there. It was a fun little holiday activity and a great way to have a Christmas decoration and to spend time together as a family in our face pace world, makes you slow down and enjoy the little moments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a picture to save for all times...Dave your looking good what a great example... what's next on the list to do's...HEHEHe Aunt Kristeen

pam said...

How fun, I use to do that with my kids, we haven't done one in a while, I guess we need to they always love to.

The Marchant Family said...

WOW! That's a house! I wish my kid was old enough to do something like that with. He'd just stick all the candy in his mouth and choke on it. Maybe next year. You do such a great job on your blog, Diantha. I'm so impressed!

Rolyndia said...

The house looks great. Looks like you had fun making it.

Teresa said...

Diantha- love seeing all the fun activities you do with your Children, your a great Mom.