I have some really amazing friends who through an amazing party for the soon to be newest addition of our family. Missy and Buffy did a great job, we played lots of games (which I love), had great food and just had a lot of fun hanging out. And did I mention the food spread and the lovely cupcakes pictured above. So cute and they were delicious cupcakes too!!! We received so many diapers and wipes and I am so grateful for friends and family. We also got a new stroller, we have a double stroller but Garrett broke our single one(which is no surprise that he broke it) It is the cutest stroller tan and sage green with cute little giraffes and hippos on it! LOVE IT! I have more pictures to add but I can't seem to get them to save to my computer, Missy sent them too me and when I save them they are blank...weird but I will figure it out and add them. And well I really need those pics cause my camera was in the hands of a five year old, there are some interesting pictures to say the least. So while I am working on getting the pics just look on at the cupcakes again and you can even dream you are eating one, they were really that good!
THANK YOU MISSY AND BUFFY IT IS NOT OFTEN THAT THE 3RD BABY GETS A PARTY!!1!!
6 comments:
looks like a way fun party- what great friends- Happy Day- hope all goes well with the arrival of your baby
That reminds me of the amazing party you guys did for me when I was preggo with Aubrey! Your cakes were fantastic. Those cupcakes look incredible...making me crave some! Glad that you could have another shower.
I am glad you were able to have a party. The cupcakes looks delish.
Looks like a great baby shower.
WOW -- I say you got some very dear friends -- lucky you.. wishing you the best with number 3!
You are so welcome girley! I am glad you had so much fun! And, those cupcakes were kinda yum-o!
Hugs!
Post a Comment