Monday, March 16, 2009

The Latest

UPDATE - NO INDUCTION TONIGHT, THE HOSPITAL IS TOO FULL. NOW WE WAIT FOR WORD IF TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY.


As of right now, still no baby, but we are scheduled to make an appearance at the hospital tonight at 10pm....yes that is right 10 pm! That is if the hospital doesn't decide to fill up today. Keep you posted as the day goes on. No call from the hospital means we are a go to arrive, if we get the call we will get postponed to who knows when, life is really just in limbo right now.

6 comments:

The Frock's said...

How exciting that little Mckenzie/Mckenzy, not sure which way you are going yet, is going to be making an appearance hopefully on St. Patrick's Day. I went in late with Delaney like that, not like you are already tired or anything huh? Well I will be thinking of all of you and look forward to meeting the newest Walling. And try to get a little rest today.

MAURICE(SCOTT) AND TARA said...

Gosh how frustrating is that. Hope you have this baby soon.

Tom said...

Good luck!

Missy, John, Noah, Jackson, and Daniel said...

I know it seems like every minute is so hard to wait. But, everything has a time, and what I've learned is it isn't always our time, but HIS. So, enjoy each minute that you can because life changes so fast, and just enjoy being a family of four for every minute that you can. There will be plenty of time to enjoy being a new family of 5. I'll keep you in my thoughts! Hang in there!

Hillman Family said...

I hope you have a new little girl already! We love you and are praying for your family.
~Dayna

Anonymous said...

praying for all goes well