May be strange but I love to VACUUM!!!!!! A quick fix to make a room look so much better! It also helps that after 3 or 4 vacuums over 6 years we have one that actually works!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
8 comments:
I have the same one- love mine too.
Did you just buy the Dyson? We bought one just like it a month or two ago, after our cheap vacuum died after a whole 6 months. I agree it is so much nicer to vacuum when you have one that really works!
um a dyson? You won't let Dave get a TV, but sure you can pop out 300 buck for a vaccum? Jk. I agree that regular vacuums lose suction quickly. Hope you enjoy it!!
Sweet. My family is quickly collecting things, my mom, then my brother and his wife, i think it's my turn...but alas, not yet!
you can come to my home and clean
wonder if that vacuum was any good, I have gone through a few too, and this one is getting closer to dieing.
Diantha,
HI!!! This is Lindsey from good ol' Rexburg. I saw your blog on Jens blog and so I peaked:) Your kids are adorable and so big. They have changed so much. It's so good to get in touch through blog. Hey, do you know what ever happened with the Becker's? I've thought a lot about them. Let me know how you are.
i've heard that this is a great vacuum
Post a Comment