Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally getting to it

Okay so way back when, we painted the living room with Venetian Plaster.
Before


After
We haven't painted the trim yet, just getting the plaster on took all day long! The lighting in the room isn't the best for the picture but you get the idea. All 4 walls are same color and it is actually darker in person, The flash on my camera kinda took some color out.

12 comments:

Keri said...

That looks really good. It's amazing how much the color adds to the room. I'm sure the texture is amazing, too. Looks very nice with your fireplace surround.

Jen said...

Wow! Great job! I love the color!

Lewis said...

grandpa and I are looking at your site. nice job. grandpa say's hi

Anonymous said...

Looks Great! (its about time! :-0 )

Angela said...

I think it looks great! You are really good at decorating. Your house in Idaho was always so cute too.

Anonymous said...

Wow!}

Rolyndia said...

It looks great.

Tell Madison that the kids said great job riding her bike. Now if Paeton would just ride her (big) two wheel bike.

Teresa said...

fabulous...love it

Anonymous said...

Hey, Diantha, I don't know if you remember me, but it's Megan Blethen from Idaho Falls. We lived in the same apartment complex when you lived here. I saw your blog on Dayna's blog and thought I'd say hi. I love the color of the walls! They look beautiful! Good job!

If you wanna check out my blog the address is: http://welchwolves.wordpress.com/

Your kids are so cute and getting so big! It was nice to see pictures of them.

Megan Blethen

Anonymous said...

Summer!

Libby said...

Looks good.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about camera flashes taking out the color but it still look like a really nice color.. and love the photos..