Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Conversation

Madison and I were outside cleaning up the yard after the remnants of Hurricane Ike came through town Sunday and she says.

"Mom, will you teach preschool forever?"

Madison I don't know probably not.

"But when I have kids I want you to teach them preschool, I'll bring them to your house"

How cute is she, at least it is nice to know that she does enjoy having her mom teach her.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

How sweet- thanks something to pull out when she is 14 :}

Keri said...

What a sweet, thoughtful girl. You must do a great job.

heidi said...

that is fun to know that your daughter loves your teaching that much, very sweet.

your living room painting looks awesome

Anonymous said...

so sweet how our children love us...

Hillman Family said...

So cute! Isn't it nice to be appreciated? Isn't it funny to think of our little girls having children-- and even funnier that they think about having children??

Rolyndia said...

Love it. Paeton keeps saying she wishes I was their teacher for Primary and for school and that no one else would teach them. She is having seperation issues right now, can you tell??