skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sweet Escape
On Saturday night I got to go with my sil, Buffy, to a Gwen Stefani concert
at the Verizon Wireless Outdoor Theatre in Indianapolis, along with 23,000 other people.
It was a lot of fun to watch the concert, I think the last real concert I attended was maybe New Kids on the Block, that's right....I know many of you out there did the same thing so don't laugh! The concert was really good but we also got a kick out of watching insane people around us, very strange, making complete fools out of themselves. You see we had seats on the lawn, not too bad though. A nice night out but a very late one too, I think we got home around 3:30 the next morning!
2 comments:
You are brave.... Glad you had fun.
this is showing my age once again but who is Gwen Stefani? Glad you had a nice event to add in your life experiences!
Post a Comment