Tuesday, June 26, 2007



So tonight as I was posting the previous post I was sitting here and playing with the old camera, and thought put the memory stick back in the camera and take a picture. I don't know why because for the past 2 weeks every time I tried it and it wouldn't work, and I tried multiple times a day. So i did it and it took a picture, than I told Madison to come in the room and it took her picture. I didn't chance anymore and turned it off, I will try again tomorrow and maybe by some small miracle(we can hope) the camera will continue to serve us well. Someone is watching out for us and knew just how expensive digital cameras are! But at any rate I did get a really cute picture of Madison actually smiling which is a rare occurrence she is into making the weird faces for the camera. Tonight is a happy moment!

1 comment:

Hillman Family said...

Cute picture! Syd is into weird faces too. Any suggestions on getting a normal face in a picture??