So since my camera was working today, strange still. I decided to press my luck and take Madison's 4 year old pictures, I think we took about 30-40 pictures. I am not skilled in anyway maybe I feel if I take enough pics we will get a good one, and it is cheaper to take and print myself. But I do try to capture good ones and by trial and error i think I have learned some things about photography. Who knows?
And this time I let Madison pick her poses for the camera!
Now I must choose one and than decide if it should be left in color or turned to black and white.
I have my favorites, this is just a sample of the pictures.
And for those fellow bloggers, I am always looking for tips on taking better pictures!
Now I must choose one and than decide if it should be left in color or turned to black and white.
I have my favorites, this is just a sample of the pictures.
And for those fellow bloggers, I am always looking for tips on taking better pictures!

9 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. Madison is getting so big. And your son is WAY cute, too. That is one cute family!!
I would have to say you look like quite the photographer. If you didn't say you took them, I would have thought they were professional. Great job. Glad to hear your camera is working again. Maybe it just needed a break!
Glad your camera is working, and the pictures are really cute, love the one in the middle and the one with the tree, Shawntel says she has a cute dress. Love them all even the sad face..
She has grown up so much! She is a such a pretty girl!! I need a little girl who will let me practice my photography skills!!! Rustins gets bored fast!
Diantha, it's Janae on Doug's account. Madison's pictures are SO cute. I like the one in the middle best. She really has grown up. Her face is so innocent and just beautiful. I've always thought you are such a wonderful photographer! How funny that your camera is working again--I hope it stays that way!
Those pictures turned out great. Look at you Mrs. Photographer. So does your camera still work now? I love seeing all your posts and pictures. We miss you guys.
My O my... how she is growing up. Beautiful face and those eyes! WoW they warm your heart. By the way I was at grandpa Blain house and was watching some old family movies of your father as a small boy and he had eyes like your daughter Madison... totaly...and face actions! some day you gotta watch those good of family moives!
she is just so beautiful. my favs are the center. the 1st in the second row and the first in the last row.
the only thing I can think that would make the 1st pic in the 2nd row better is to use the rule of 3rds (might make it more visually interesting like the other 2 pics that are my fav). you do a great job. I don't know much myself, Sam's the one that can take some great pics
Love the different expressions on her face. She a little "Ham".
good job.
Post a Comment