My camera broke, so maybe no new pictures for awhile. It is hard to be without a digital camera, instant pictures oh so nice. I am not sure what happened I took pictures yesterday and than last night and this morning the camera will turn on you can do everything with all the other buttons but when you punch down on the shutter button it won't do a thing...so no pictures. I have went through the manual and the
troubleshooting on the
Internet and nothing works. It is really frustrating. So for now I will take pictures with my other camera get them developed and scan them in. It is just not the same, and to have to develop the whole roll and not just the ones I want too, what is up with that!
4 comments:
that's a bummer, hope you get it fixed in no time
Sorry, that is what I had to do until we finally got a digal camera, sorry, hope you can get it fix.
so sorry... what a pain...-
I hope you get it fixed. I'll miss your pictures and cameras are expensive!!
Post a Comment