
Our little Princess, Snow White
Presenting, The Chicken!
We made it through Halloween this year, and actually we had a wonderful time. Madison loved trick-or-treating! Her excitement was so cute. Dave and Madison would run up to the door and she would ring the doorbell and than stick her pumpkin bucket way up in the air and exclaim...."Trick or Treat!" and than she would continue to talk to whoever was at the door no matter if they wanted to hear it or not. Very different from the Madison we know who won't talk to anyone til she knows you. I think that excitement made the difference. She kept saying, "still need more candy my pumpkin isn't full!" After awhile it got to the point that she couldn't hold on to it, it was weighing her down. I thought it was so cute to see them running up there together and her big smile! Garrett well the excitement was too much from the beginning because he slept in the car the whole time, fine with me cause I got to stay with him our overnight low last night was 9 degrees! Madison's costume had to be added too, a turtleneck underneath, big thick tights and she had to wear her coat. At first she didn't want to wear her coat but than after two houses she decided she was cold. Madison has also already been talking about what she will be next year and giving Garrett some ideas too.


2 comments:
Cute pictures- Love the chicken costume!
Cute, cute. I remember those days of layering....it was probably 55 or 60 Halloween night and people kept saying it was "cold." I wanted to die laughing. Anyway, glad you survived the cold and that Madison got enough candy finally!
Post a Comment