

Today Madison and I made a chore chart, well she helped put it together. The whole idea is to really get her excited to help around the house(some days she is excited other days well lets just say she isn't too keen on the idea). Also to be excited to help and be apart of the family. Granted the chores on there right now are simple chores but she is only 3. It is really a simple format all she has to do is move the stars to the next column when the chore is completed. She is excited to get to start with the chores. I hope it continues to be that way. We will officially start
tomorrow...October 31, 2006. Hopefully it works, we will keep track of the progress she makes and after an establish amount of time we will see how well she did and reward accordingly.
4 comments:
Cute Chart, good to start early
great idea, & ya hopefully she stays excited about it for a long time.
I love the chart. I've been wanting to put something together for my boys and I really like the format that you used. Thanks for the idea!
Hey Diantha, I know this is a 2 year old post, but I've been thinking about doing a chart for my kids. I was just wondering how you keep everything stuck on the chart? Is it just tacky? It look adorable and I'm sure mine will be far from looking that good!
Thanks,
Megan
Post a Comment