Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Straight from Madison

The other day it was almost dinner time and Madison came up to me and our conversation went something like this.
Madison "I am hungry...how about some crackers you know the soft ones?"
Diantha "Sorry, it is almost dinner time."
Madison "But I am really hungry...it is okay"
Diantha "No Madison it is not okay....I don't think we have any left anyway and dinner is almost ready.
Madison "It is okay mom...I will see if I can find them.....I am a good finder......I can find things."
Madison proceeded to find her way to the cabinet and look for the crackers and low and behold she found the crackers, brought them to me and said...."see mom I am a good finder now can I have one?"
What am I suppose to say she was so proud of herself and her "finding" skills.

No comments: