Madison and Dave went on a date tonight to see, "Happy Feet". Dave said it was an interesting movie, kinda strange, but if you ask Madison she had a blast. She even informed me that she got popcorn and a drink. She got in the car and said, "it was about penguins...three penguins...they dance" She must have really liked it cause then she said, "we need to buy it." I told her that we can't it isn't on DVD and than she said, "I will just go watch it...like everyday." The mind of a 3 year old, don't we wish it was that easy.
I really am glad that Dave and her get the opportunity to go on their little dates. She loves it every time no matter what they do. Going to the store is fun if she gets to go with her daddy all by herself! And the little break that I get it nice too although Garrett was with me and grocery shopping was a better experience with him, he doesn't move and he doesn't talk!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
1 comment:
Just wait and then he can take Garret too and just think home alone, quiet time....
Post a Comment