Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What A Difference



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......in OCTOBER! After the beautiful day we had yesterday we woke up to SNOW!

We have been watching Madison's friend Sydney for the week so we bundled up and ventured outside to let the girls play in the years first snow. Madison is in the brown coat/pink hat and Sydney is in the purple coat/purple hat. They ran around in the snow making their tracks. Madison stopped and said, "... I found the grass, it is still there!" The girls made snow angels in the new snow and tasted it.

Garrett just hung out in my arms. He wanted to get down and crawl around in it. We might have to give in and get him some snow pants.


It started to get cold and the girls were starting to quiver and shake so we decided to come inside and make some hot chocolate and warm up for awhile. Who knows we may venture back out in the snow in a little while. It looks like we might have to go Trick-or-Treating in the snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cold it looks & how, obviously, different it is from Florida. It seems crazy. Thanks for giving me your blog address. Your children are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got that much snow already. I think I will stay right here on my side of Idaho where it's warmer. Looks like fun.