I can't seem to find anything to post about, I know I have things I do. Nothing is really consuming our lives, Dave is working a lot of hours, but he has a job.
Madison starts school in a week! 1st Grade I can hardly believe it. But then brings on the worry of helping her be the most successful she can be.
Garrett is all boy and test his limits daily. He can be quite the fighter lately.
Mckenzie will be 5 months old tomorrow, I feel like I blink and she grows up more.
The kids and I spend a lot of time together.....a lot! We have kinda got in a rut where we do the same things and eat the same spread of meals. I think I have played the game Sorry a ton of times this last week.
I have so much I want to accomplish and well....it isn't happening. My backyard needs an overhaul, bad!
This is the longest we have lived somewhere and boy it is hard to push aside the urge to move. My house needs a good going through and moving always let that happen.
But I am here, alive, and have 3 great kids and a hubby that I love very much.
Maybe I need a new hobby but who has time, not me.
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
1 comment:
Your right. Right now anyone with a job should be thankful they have one and pray each day to keep it. These are scary times we are living in and I fear for our children. I hear you on the house overhall. I think after about two years I start to get ready for new paint and decor. But then I realize that's not possible and to be happy with what we have.
Post a Comment