That is the time it started snowing and here it is Wednesday January 28, 2009 at 9:40am and it is still snowing. 19 hours of snow snow and more snow and it shows no signs of letting up the news is saying snow all day. Dave shoveled his way out to the garage this morning, he says there is 10 to 12 inches, maybe more already! (You can't tell where he shoveled and he left about an hour ago.)
I am just thankful we are not about 20 minutes south where they were hammered by an inch or more of ice before the snow started.
School is cancelled! And who knows if there will be school tomorrow.
Pictures later!
UPDATE ~ It is 12:20pm on Wednesday and it is still snowing! You really can't tell any shoveling got done, I shoveled a path out front and you can't tell there either. Before I shoveled it looked like you could walk right out and there were no steps (we have 3 steps to the sidewalk!! Our street is a mess!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
6 comments:
Stay warm, we got hit sunday and they cancelled church on us. We are not use to this kind of weather.
Hope you don't lose your power- I've heard a lot of that is going on. All that snow- wow- I guess it's time for a good movie and hot chocolate.
I know I can be crazy pregnant, but you stepping out on that slippery mess shoveling the walk? What is wrong with you girl. Be careful on all that slickness.
We've got the snow and ice here, luckily haven't lost power. This is crazy! Like Kory said, be careful shoveling! :)
I hope it's not the storm we are still having. It rained for Friday and Saturday, then snowed since Sunday morning...today's Wednesday. Good luck!
My kids would be jealous of the snow days...no one lives more than a mile from their school, so I've repeatedly told them that, sorry, they will *never* have a snow day.
Post a Comment