Finally we have had some decent snow accumulation! Madison just says it is about time, they were dying to get the snow gear out and just play. The downfall to this is Madison hasn't had a full day of class since over a week ago. She is ready to go back to school for sure. Madison played outside for a good hour and then later that day for about 2 hours. Garrett he lasted well about 15 minutes, it took me longer to get the pants, gloves, boots, coat and hat on that boy. We got some more snow today and church was even canceled. Tomorrow there will be no school tomorrow for a holiday but hopefully we will be back to normal come Tuesday!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
3 comments:
Their little snowman is a crack-up.
Canceled church? I thought just us whimy Ca. did that :}
Have a save day
Their little snowman is a crack-up.
Canceled church? I thought just us whimy Ca. did that :}
Have a save day
I hate to say it, but I don't miss the snow. I could live without it. We were lucky our kids actually have school today (MLK Day) so I won't complain.
Post a Comment