Yesterday Garrett came up to me very serious and put his hands on my belly and said, "when the baby comes out she will just rip out" (all this is being said with hand motions, like he was a superhero riping something up, Incredible Hulk comes to mind). He was so serious and I had a hard time not laughing. Oh he is a funny kid.
On the same note, Garrett is potty trained, not at night but during the day. He will go in and go all by himself and will even poop in the potty. I am loving it. He wears a pull up at night but won't during nap....he will tell you that babies are for diapers and will point out if a kid has a diaper on and tell you that they are a baby still. We will just keep working on the night time but I don't trust him yet on that one!
GARRETT IS A BIG BOY NOW!
5 comments:
Just in time to start another diaper round huh? I haven't had to deal with diapers for two years.....
Kids say the funniest things- Happy day on the potty training!
Hugs
Way to go. Having two in diapers is no fun and not cheap either.
Kids really say and come up with the craziest things!!!
Congrats on your pregnancy! I know - I'm way behind the times. But I appreciated your e-mail reminding me of your blog. It's been sitting in my Inbox forever because I always forget to check all my friends' blogs. Then my friend showed me how to add them all to my dashboard and check it out daily. So I'm up to speed now! Have a great year!!
Post a Comment