We figured it was time we should break the news, it is going to become more and more obvious!
The Walling Family is going to grow by 2 feet, March 16, 2009
That is right folks! We are Pregnant.
We are 18 weeks and everything is going great.
We are excited and nervous. For one we will be out numbered =)
We just told Madison and she is ecstatic, she can't wait to have a baby in the house. Garrett, well we have some work to do. He just tells you he is the baby but I am not really sure he understands.
I am not really showing although I am fully aware that I am growing! Everyone around probably just thinks I am being lazy and getting fat.=)
Look back next week sometime and we will know what we are having, if the baby cooperates.
16 comments:
Congratulations! That is wonderful! I bet the kids are excited!
Yea! Congratulations. I'm very happy for you!
Congrats! That is exciting. I am sure Madison is thrilled. She is at a great age to help also. So that will be nice for you.
congratulations! i hope things are going well. how exciting!!!`
So, you were pregnant when you were at our place??!!! And didn't tell us??? :) Congratulations!!! We'll snatch away the older 2 when the baby comes and let them stay at our place for a few days!
Congratulations!
Yea more grad kids to spoil.
We are so happy for you and your family.
What exciting news! Congrats! Hope all continues to go well!
What fun news for your little family- Hope you are feeling well-
Hey we always talked about having babies about the same time. How great was that timing. I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long. But congrats and so are you due at the end of March then? No wonder your blogging slowed down a little bit. I am so excited for you guys.
Congratulations. Hope all goes well.
Congratulations. Hope all goes well.
Hooray! We are excited for you. I wish we were near by to help. post ultra sound pictures!
Dayna
Hey congrats! Funny thing, these last couple of weeks I kept thinking of you guys and wondering if you are pregnant. weird eh? Glad all is well!
Congrats Diantha and Dave! That is so exciting, and yes it's okay to feel nervous, being outnumbered is a bit scary sometimes :) Anyway, congrats again!
Post a Comment