Making time to go to the park before the marvelous weather ends and we are left with cold, cold days and nights!
If you can't find Garrett right away just look up high! He is bound to be up on top of something.
Sometimes you just have to climb up the slide the wrong way, only to quickly find out your brother is sliding down...and on purpose!
Watching the kids go round and round, remember these? Oh I was dizzy just watching, what exactly made them so thrilling as a kid? And I thought these were considered dangerous to have in parks?
4 comments:
What great pictures of the kids. I love fall days. I love how are are trying to squeeze every last day of warm weather. How cold does it get there?
What great pictures! How fun for you guys!
I can't believe how grown up Garrett is looking these days! Cute pictures.
Great pictures. Hi kids we love ya
Post a Comment