Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I wish

Oh one day I wish for a kitchen where I am not constantly turning around and finding a little person right there behind me...... I need a bigger kitchen! I don't' need a huge one just one bigger then we have and how I would love an island so the kids can help make things easier.
I can dream right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that we have a new blog address, it just made things more organized for me. It is http://amberandbensfam.blogspot.com Just wanted to let you know!!

Thanks Ben and Amber Sessions

Congrats on your new pregnancy!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that we have a new blog address, it just made things more organized for me. It is http://amberandbensfam.blogspot.com Just wanted to let you know!!

Thanks Ben and Amber Sessions

Congrats on your new pregnancy!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I left double comments...

Teresa said...

Isn't it funny are dreams- I dream of a kitchen, where every time I turn around there's a little one, hanging on my leg. :}

heidi said...

oh yes i agree I'd love a bigger kitchen :::sigh:::

pam said...

Yes you can dream!