We went to the zoo last week.....simple marvelous! We went on Friday so Dave couldn't go with us. Dave's mom went with us and she has a zoo pass that lets her get up to 17 grand children in for free....so we went and it was a blast! We saw so many animals. This zoo is huge, it is in Columbus. I guess we were so use
All around the zoo they had statues of the animals and the kids could climb on them and have their picture taken. The monkeys, gorillas and chimps were the favorite of Garrett's.
There were tons of people at the zoo and yet you could hear him over everyone and the excitement of his voice. At one point the kids were up by the glass in the inside viewing area of the gorillas, and the gorilla came over and pounded on the glass. Garrett loved it.
One of Madison's favorite parts of the zoo were these amazing bats we saw.
Another fun exhibit at the zoo was feeding the birds. There were people who could get the birds to land on their arm and feed.
The zoo had a Carousel so of course we had to ride on it. This was Garrett's first time riding the horse all on his own.
We even went on a boat ride too.
Madison of course had to get her face painted, Garrett wanted nothing to do with it.
And the sad part of the day....my camera......yeah my nice one, just quit working right...you take a picture and the picture is black. I have redone settings and returned to factory settings. For now it is in the process of making a claim and getting it fixed. But how long it will take I do not know. I am really sad, no backup so no pictures since then! =(
5 comments:
So much fun. The Zoo there looks COOL!! Sorry to hear about your camera.
Looks like you all had a great time. I really need to take my kids to the zoo. Maybe in the fall when it's a bit cooler? Sorry about your camera!
How fun! No fun with the camera though. I want to go to the Cincinnati Zoo--wanna go sometime?
Wow! A big zoo. What is that like? We went to our little zoo and when we were done Sydney wanted to "go one more time." Madison's face paint looks awesome! So sorry about your camera. I think ours is about to go, too. It sucks batteries dry really fast. I hope your claim works out-- and soon!
I don't think I've been to such a zoo like that one... maybe it's about time I find the Salt lake City Zoo...wink
Post a Comment