Madison got the High School Musical Sing Along for the Wii for her birthday. She is in love! She gets that microphone and belts it out, complete with dance moves, silly girl. Even Garrett gets in on the act. And I admit Dave and I have gotten into the singing along with the songs too.
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
7 comments:
My girls would love to join in on the fun.
So much fun!! So glad Madison had a great birthday and wish we could have celebrated with her. Miss you guys dearly.
P.S. I just read an article that Children Place Jammies were being recalled because of to much lead in them. You might want to call and find out if Madison's are one of them.
My kids LOVE that game :).
Looks like fun! Don't worry about singing along, I promise you are not the only parents that can sing along to the sound track, dance some of the moves, and could probably fill in as a leading cast member because the lines are stuck in your head. Yeah, we have that same problem at our house!!
Looks like she got a hair cut - cute - I love to sing along when I had kids at home - much - much FUN!
Rustin and I cannot believe how big she is! Her hair is adorable!
her hair looks so cute!
Post a Comment