Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Some Projects

Here is a couple of projects we have been up to this last week during preschool. The kids love to make things. Mostly they are Christmas theme inspired.

#1 Sun Catchers, we just needed some cheering up during the grey days we have been having.

#2 Santa Necklaces, Complete set at Joann Fabric store for $1.00

#3 Popsicle Glitter Snowflakes

#4 Foot and Hand Reindeer



#5 Reindeer Food


Our Recipe


Some oatmeal, some sugar, some sprinkles. Layer in a jar. I used baby food jars, perfect for little hands.

Attach note that says
:

7 comments:

Libby said...

Very cute. Ashlee brought the reindeer food home from church last Christmas. Boy was it hard to make it look like Santa's Reindeer ate it. It was messy.

Janae said...

So cute! Tons of easy, fun ideas you have. We still want to do something over Christmas...and Aubrey's doing better with the TV watching. I was going crazy that day I e-mailed you. I'll call you soon.

Teresa said...

Wow... you are on busy Mom- Looks like there is always something fun going on around your place. Have a great day...and Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

like the Popsicle Glitter Snowflakes sent the idea to my daughter ELisha... thanks for the idea..

pam said...

Looks like fun, I know some kids who would love to hang out at your house.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas

Rolyndia said...

Love your projects. They are all so cute. I will have to remember the Reindeer food.

Hope you had a GREAT Christmas. Will try to call you soon.

Love and Miss ya!!!