I will post about Christmas later, I am so excited to get out family pictures up. It has been a year since we last had our pictures taken. And well that is because of me, but in the last four months I have lost 50 pounds so we took the plunge. Although I have about 40 more to loose this is a start. Garrett was crazy he wouldn't sit still except in the first 2 family pictures. In his pictures I just told the girl let him play and snap some pictures and we were able to get some good ones that way. Madison kept giving this goofy smile....is it age? So we would tell her not to smile no matter what and that seemed to bring out the true smiles. Overall they did great. We will get these out in the mail that is why we waited on the Christmas Cards we wanted to get the family picture in there. Look for it soon in your mailboxes. And hopefully we won't wait a whole year to get our pictures taken, I take the kids pictures but gave in with Garrett I can't get him to sit still for anything and when he does he sticks his hand up in front of his face and says NO!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago





8 comments:
Cute pictures.
congrats on the weight loss!!! I am so proud of you. Keep us all updated. Your pictures turned out so cute.
Good job with your weight loss, I am impressed! you look great! I can't believe how grown up garrett is. Super cute pictures!!
what what 50 pounds that's a lot and how in the world did you do it!! I am also impressed - WOW congrats! The family photo's are nice I like the black and white( I guess that's what the color is) anyway it's a nice change... Happy New Year
The pictures are beautiful! Good for you on the weight loss...I know it's really hard, so you must be amazing!
Your pictures are very nice-
It's hard to get good family pictures- I know been there done that! and I'm just as bad as the kids- I close my eyes alot...what with that?
The pictures are gorgeous--Garrett finally posed! And I can say you definitely look great, cuz I've seen you in person. :) Doug and I are on our "better eating" now...I don't call it dieting. So far so good.
You look goregous!!! I love the family photos along with the kids. I have some for you, I just need to send them and we would love to have a family one of you guys.
Post a Comment