We finally got the Christmas tree up. I love to put it up the morning after Thanksgiving but that didn't work out this year so we finally got to it last Friday night. Dave got home early from work so we set on the adventure. Then we put all the other decorations up on Saturday. When I got out the decorations I came across something my mom had given me in August when we were back home. It was a Santa Apron that my Grandma Neva made for me when I was a child. It fits Madison perfect and she loves to wear it around the house especially in the kitchen. What a great memory and way to pass along one of the many things that Grandma Neva made for me growing up.
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
1 comment:
The picture of Dave lifting Madison up to top the tree is so precious!
Post a Comment