There is a little boy next door, well he is 10 and Madison loves to try to copy things that he does. He is big into skateboarding, and has a board without wheels on it that is practices his tricks. The other day he let her try, she was our little skater girl! She had an amazing time trying. The board never really left the ground but she tried with all her might to get it too move. She is growing up incredibly way to fast! (Sorry about the 3rd pic a little blurry but I liked her look and the fun of the picture)
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago



3 comments:
Looks like she is having a blast- sweet pictures- I love her coat...where can I buy one for me :}
I like her hat... where can I get one... or should I knit one myself. super fun photos O to be young again...
that's cute that she was getting all into it. i love the middle picture.... supper cute!
Post a Comment