This is what happens when you put the gate up into the kitchen Garrett gets quite upset and when you turn your back he climbs over anyway. He is our climber, he has figured out how to climb up the lazy Susan in the corner and get on the counter to look in the cabinets. And he is fast!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago



2 comments:
Oh the joy of having a climber, every family needs one. I went to my friends house one day I came around the corner and only to see her little guy (2 1/2) up on the very top of their van. I got out of my van and got him down, lets just hope he don't get outside and climb on top of the car in the street.
Wow, you have been busy! I'm impressed with your preschool. Do you do it with other families? I started out well, but have fizzled out. Any good suggestions?
Post a Comment